Vintage L(o)V(e)


Shopping bags, backpacks, sports bags, clutches, cosmetic bags, shoulder bags,...BAGS, BAGS, BAGS. This tool is one of my biggest obsessions, and definitely one of the must-have accessories to complete everyone’s outfit. For that very reason, I tend to save money to buy a designer bag (every two years or so, when I am in need of a change or a new one) instead of having a house full of “cheaper” ones because, in my modest opinion, high end items are more likely to become an investment as far as quality, duration, and resell possibilities are concerned. But…Don’t get me wrong people! As I said, this is only my idea, and you are obviously super free to think and do whatever you feel like is the best for yourself!

Since I was searching for a nice and handy evening purse for my night-outs I stepped across a few pictures of the Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires with a classy classic Monogram Canvas pattern and I immediately fell in love with its design and simplicity. Therefore I instantly did some research on the interwebz to find a reliable vintage store here in Switzerland and…Mission accomplished! I ended up being a victorious shopper! Thanks to a very lovely website called Luxury for you (http://www.luxury-for-you.ch), which sells first class second hand items, I was able to quickly find my target.
The web page is very well structured, and you can purchase various bags and other stuff from several brands e.g. Burberry, Hermès, Gucci, and many more. What I found the most practical and reliable are the product guarantee, the pictures of the items, and the detailed state descriptions (with an honest scale from 1 to 7, where 7 is super new, and unused, and 1 is…Well, unusable).
But no worries, the majority of the items is truly amazing, and in super condition plus, that light “vintagy-look” surely is a bonus on a bag!

I managed to buy my little dream designer evening bag (which I am currently using every single time I go out!), and paid less then the half of the original price (the price tag for a new one is approximately 315 €/390 CHF). YAY!
The quality is fantastic! The tiny little bag (23cm x13cm x 4cm) came delivered safe and sound, with no stains at all, no bad smell, and no kind of missing pieces either. Obviously it is a little bit worn off but, as I already said, that is only a plus point!
Thanks to this new experience, I completely changed my mind as far as second-hand/vintage stores are concerned. I would definitely recommend all of you to check out (If you feel like, of course!) if there are any of these “bargain-heavens” physically near you or on the web, whether if you would like to purchase an item or sell something you don’t like anymore.
But...be VERY CAREFUL! A lot of items are not as cheap as you may think at first and, most important, always remember to check if the resellers are truly trustworthy or not!

HAPPY VINTAGE ADVENTURE! xxx

LouLouBlue

P.S. I am completely aware that I should have said this before and not in a tiny post scriptum but…Howdy! Here I am, doing everything that must be done at the very end (top procrastination skills here!). I just wanted to say something very, very quickly so that I won’t keep babbling too much and become boring. 
As you can see, I was finally able to write my first blog post ever! I have always wanted to use a personal space on the internet to share my thoughts, my opinions, to take and give advice, to take and post pictures, and above all, to have the chance to communicate with other people from all over the world! Shortly, simply to have funJ
I love doing things related to my interests, buying and testing new products, live new experiences, and, of course, I am also an enthusiastic writer (and passionate "speaker"!). 

Unfortunately, I am not the most confident person ever on the planet, and I have always postponed my decision to start blogging. But now, I have finally chosen to step out of my little comfort zone, and give it a go!
I really hope that I will be able to write useful posts, take some good pictures, and that you guys will join me on this new journey, and enjoy the experience! 
Please note that I am absolutely self-conscious about my English language skills and I truly hope that I can take advantage of this little space of mine to improve myself in every single way ever possible

Thank you in advance for your attention lovely people! See you very, very soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment