Welcome Health! Current Summertime Hair Care Products


I can describe my hair as pretty much long, and because I have bleached them, my ends are now significantly drier and more damaged than they were before. I am currently trying to grow my mane a little bit longer and stronger, but I don’t exactly enjoy trim it, because otherwise it will take me ages to grow back!
Therefore, when it comes to summer season, and its climatic changes, or especially when I get the chance to go on a sea-vacation, my hair obviously needs an extra boost of nourishment and glossiness. That’s why I wanted to repurchase one of my favourite highstreet hair products ever, and also trying something new to moisturize and treat my already damaged and split ends. 
Let me introduce you (if you are not already familiar with, of course!) to the Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Ultimate Repair range!

The first product I was actually already using is the Anti-Damages 1 Minute Mask, which is especially made for people who struggle with hardcore ruined and dry hair. The texture is really pleasant and easily rinseable. The perfume is not super strong, and it isn’t really the best I have ever smelled either, but it has a nice and delicate almond hint in it, that stays in your hair quite long. I usually put the mask in my towel-dried mane after the shampoo and conditioner and I let the product set in and do its job for about 10 to 15 minutes.
After that, I usually like to put some oil on my still a little bit damp hair. Due to that, I have decided to give another product from this series a shot! My new test item is the No-rinsing Express Repair Conditioner. You can spray it immediately on wet or dry hair, and it has one of the most delicious and lasting perfumes I have ever smelled in a highstreet hair product! It really helps your roots and ends to detangle and feel soft and shiny. The combination of a good shampoo and conditioner, and this two after treatments is absolutely amazing, since they are made of liquid fibre-binding material, which helps your hair an awful lot to become stronger and repaired.
Of course, I am not a hairdresser or any kind of hair expert either, but thanks to my personal experience, I definitely can recommend you these two items. They are not heavy at all, they do their job and the results are visible and really, really good for drugstore products.

Moving on to something a little more expensive! I personally like my natural wavy hair texture a lot, and I don’t always like to use a mousse to set the style in place, especially during the summer, when I tend to use less or no heat at all, and my hair tends to become a little bit dryer. I don’t know if that makes any logical sense, but I wanted to check out some sea salt spray for ages! So I went to Toni&Guy, but they didn’t have it in stock, therefore I purchased the label. m Professional Haircare one in big size and immediately tried it out! It is not really scented and I kind of like it a little bit more on wet hair than already dried, because the styling process is easier and the final touch is more voluminous, and not so crispy, if you want to let your hair dry naturally and heat-free. But yes, it works really well either way, and it is a perfect product if you are looking for messy, beachy hair not only during summer but all year long!

These are my drugstore/professional hair care summer advices, which I am currently using, and I am as always already super, super excited to try some other new stuff very soon! If you have any good suggestions to share, feel free to post them down in the comment-section! Let's share our beauty tips, lovely people! J

xxx LouLouBlue

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair
Ultimate Repair Anti-Damages Mask

with liquid hair fibre-binding material (200 ml)
Schwarzkopf Hair Repair Ultimate Repair
Express Repair No-Rinsing Spray Conditioner
(200 ml)
with liquid hair fibre-binding material
label. m Sea Salt Spray (500 ml)
Texturised volume for loose, natural, tousled waves

No comments:

Post a Comment